MOSCOT is a New York City institution renowned worldwide for its iconic eyewear – The MOSCOT Originals, MOSCOT Spirit, and MOSCOT Sun Collections. MOSCOT infuses its unmistakably refined, downtown aesthetic with over 100 years of eyewear expertise and unparalleled craftsmanship to create its timeless eyewear. While now recognized as a global fashion brand beloved by fans worldwide, MOSCOT remains, at heart, a neighborhood optical shop.
We are seeking a motivated, detail-oriented, and analytical family member to join our finance team in our MOSCOT Asia office located in Hong Kong. This role will be a key member of the monthly close process, analysis, and consolidated global financial reporting. This position will report to the MOSCOT Asia General Manager and will work closely with all members of the finance team in USA and Europe, as well as other members of the MOSCOT Management team. There is opportunity for growth as we expand globally and enhance our financial systems.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Financial ownership of Hong Kong business
- Handle AP/AR/GL
- Review of P&L during month end process and guide the team in terms of needed P&L adjustments
- Provide accurate monthly reporting (Cash Flow, P/L, Capex) of performance detailing variances from budget and Actual.
- Responsible for month-end closing, budget, and financial reporting to HQ
- Manage daily payment, expense reimbursement report and credit memo approval
- Take an active role in monitoring and ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements, internal control procedure, and audit and tax regulations
- Liaise with auditors, bankers and external professional parties including tax advisors
- Maintain weekly cash flow projections and treasure management
- Prepare yearly budget and quarterly forecast
- Perform any other ad hoc tasks assigned
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, CMA is preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Attention to detail, responsible and good team player
- Able to handle full set of accounts independently
- Proficiency in SAP, MS Office especially Excel spreadsheet