MOSCOT is a New York City institution renowned worldwide for its iconic eyewear – The MOSCOT Originals, MOSCOT Spirit, and MOSCOT Sun Collections. MOSCOT infuses its unmistakably refined, downtown aesthetic with over 100 years of eyewear expertise and unparalleled craftsmanship to create its timeless eyewear. While now recognized as a global fashion brand beloved by fans worldwide, MOSCOT remains, at heart, a neighborhood optical shop.
As a Sales Associate in our LA shop, you will assist customers in selection of the perfect frame and lens while giving them a shopping experience to remember. MOSCOT is a fast paced, growing global brand which offers a plethora of opportunity to its team members.
• Greet all customers pleasantly and with courtesy, provide customers with clear directions and provide all information regarding products and services
• Clear and articulate communication skills with empathy towards customers
• Understanding of the MOSCOT brand and story and ability to communicate this heritage to the customer
• Provide optimal level of customer services and maintain professionalism to resolve all customer issues and provide all information on products and service plans and/or promotions
• Collaborate with customers and assist in various questions to ensure authenticity of the brand
• Create a memorable MOSCOT Shop experience
• Collaborate with MOSCOT family members to keep shop tidy and facilitate in the assembling of branded collateral
• Assist with deliveries to customers and 3-party vendors
• Collaborate with all MOSCOT departments and assist in special projects
• Provide coverage in multiple NYC locations
• Answer and direct phone calls as needed
• Respond and collaborate with lab and shop teams on all rush/VIP orders
• Assist with cycle counts, receipts, and returns of frame and stock lens inventory.
• Process inter-shop transfers in the POS system.
• Assist with reconciliation and stock replenishment orders
• Confirm that tickets match the physical frame
• Assist in the ordering and organization of supplies
• Assist with the daily cleaning of Shop.
• Previous optical sales experience preferred
• 2-5 years of retail experience
• Weekend and Holiday availability required